Pre-Kindergarten Registration Announcement
2018-2019 School Year
The Englewood Cliffs Public School District is committed to providing quality education designed to meet the needs of its diverse community. Currently, we are in the process of accepting applications for the 2018-19 Full-Time Inclusive Pre-Kindergarten program at North Cliff School.
We are now accepting applications for our Pre-K Inclusive Program as of January 17, 2018. Please complete the application found below and return it to Mrs. Saveria Selvaggi, the North Cliff School Secretary, as soon as possible.
Since space is limited in our Pre-K program, students may have to be chosen by lottery.
Once your child is selected; a non-refundable $500 deposit is required to maintain placement and you must complete the district registration packet, which will is located on the front page of this website.
- Application Due Date: March 2, 2018
- Pre-K Application 2018-2019
- Pre-K full time tuition is $8000
- Transportation is provided for Englewood Cliffs residents.
- Full Academic Program 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Child must be four years of age by 10/15/2018
- Our Pre-K program has a certified teacher and paraprofessional.
- There are no before or after school programs for Pre-K students.
- Pre-K Curriculum Program includes the following:
- Everyday Mathematics Program
- Handwriting Program
- Letter of the Week
- Zaner Bloser Reading Program
- Weekly Thematic Units which includes fine/gross motor activities, Science and Social Studies NJ Core Standards, Cooking Activities, Songs/Poems
- Weekly theme based age-appropriate homework
- Report cards/Assessment: 4x yearly
- Boxtime- individual skills implemented for 1:1 instruction based on leveled learners
- Playground/ Gross Motor Play
Return the application to
Mrs. Saveria Selvaggi
700 Floyd Street
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632