5th Grade Virtual Italian Education
Hello 5th Graders, Parents and Guardians,
For the next two weeks we are going to go virtual. We will be using Google Classroom. Please join the classroom using code dxitcux. You will be given assignments and will be asked to do work based off of the assignments. We will mostly be reviewing material that we learned earlier in the year. Because we have Italian on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, you will only have assignments on these days. Please be sure to check Google classroom on these days in order to get your assignment.
The following is a list of objectives for our virtual Italian time.
- Review vocabulary for meeting new people
- Review vocabulary for class objects and commands
- Review vocabulary for numbers and cost
- Enrich geographical understanding of Italy and it’s cities
- Review parts of the house
- Review family vocabulary
The plan is as follows each day…
- Complete the assignments as listed on Google Classroom
- Parents can email me if you have any questions. You can also put questions in your Google Docs that you will be submitting to me on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Complete assignments by 6 p.m.
- All late work will get partial credit as in a normal school day.
Online Office Hours:
9:00-10:00 and 12:00 – 1:00
If you do not have your book, I have attached scanned copies of the chapters that we will be using. The attachments are below.